Firm History The firm originally grew out of the friendship of the late Edward Hicks and Leonard Perry, who had been friends from their childhood, and graduated together from New Bedford High School in 1937. They met again after World War II as classmates at Harvard Law School, and both graduated in 1948. In 1965, together with Paul McCawley, they formed a law partnership named Perry, Hicks & McCawley, and began practice at the Masonic Building at 558 Pleasant Street, New Bedford.  Now known as Perry Hicks, LLC, the firm has continuously practiced in New Bedford since its founding. Daniel Perry, son of Leonard Perry, isRead More →